Friday, April 1, 2011

Body and soul...

You have to listen to your body and my body says relax. I'm not spiritual but I believe in letting go of identity attatchment, ie the judgmental voice in your head. We all deep down know our mortality so life is finite but still connected to the universe. However, because our conscious does not know why it is here, it has so many thoughts that distract it from the truth. However, this is not a truthful way of living. To live more deeply be really present in the moment....ok...I've read Eckart Tolle stuff and I just feel more at peace because of it. It makes the things that people identify as important meaningless and the grand spectrum of the universe and now I feel more connected and at peace with my place in it.

I'll end on a quote by Charles Darwin given to me by my brother: “It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.”
All humans should live by this mantra!

Peace, K.

No comments:

Post a Comment