Monday, March 7, 2011

Whoops, hiatus time!

Hello all!

I have been on a slight hiatus from comedy. It's called life. Stupid work and stupid getting sick. Anyway, I am back and able to write about my week. So, a couple of weeks ago I went to see David Suziki's movie "Force of Nature" at the moonlight cinema. It was incredibly cold but we huddled down and watched the film. The only problem was the fact that there were a bunch of morons in the audience ashring the grass with us. There was a guy in front of us wearing an "Amnesty International" t-shirt sitting on a deck chair. One of the security guards told him that his chair wasn't regulation height and that he'd have to sit on his blanket like everyne else. The guy hollared and fussed as if he was a victim of injustice in Palestine or something. He acted like he was in Guantanamo Bay!

The girl behind me kept going on about how it was so cold it was "definitely an electric blanket night" and that she'd have to have a "hot bath for a few hours." All at a sustainability festival. Ironic.

So, more recently I've been a bit sick. I couldn't possibly be working on comedy whilst sick. Yes, I am lazy but Kieran is too! What kind of excuse is going to Hospital? Pfft! Well, I'm off to retend to be working on the comedy show...

Bye,

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment